Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Scrap-tastic!

I've been a little busy! I've been scrappin' and organizing a veritable sea of photos! Over 16 years of photos. Can I just say that is a lot of photo's people? It feels very rewarding for this goal oriented girl to check this major task off her list! Now if I could tackle my closet!

Here are some of the layouts that I have done lately:
Sleepy, happy love
Sing, make a joyful noise
Stolen Moments

Today..........
Lego Lovin'
Back 2 school
Thanks for coming by!
~Tricia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, first of all I love the Cyrus and Tanner layout...great way of having him provide your journaling/title! Love the journaling on the page with you and Peyton and that little owlie...my word is he cute!

You exhaust me....do you sleep?

DeAnna said...

Your LO's look great!! Good job. And your blog is looking mighty purty too. You busy young gal. Good job. I am still working on my Jessica Sprague binder. Sheesh.

Jen said...

quoting Jill,
"You exhaust me....do you sleep?"
right now...i am currently NOT sleeping due to be awakened from my slumber and it is 2:46 AM!
that's right, I said AM!!!
good thing it is Saturday!!
can i just say that LO of you and Peyton is adorable!!!
what a gorgeous mommy you were and still are!!

Anonymous said...

you exhaust me too...but i love it...you are very inspiring!

great job lady!

 

blogger templates |