Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kit debut and a winner!

Citrus Tree Studio's March kit, "Spring Celebration" is now up for sale. It is full of soft, fresh, spring like colors with lots of goodies included. I love the Thickers and the adorable chipoboard frames! Below are a few projects I created using the kit.
This man was in the park playing his guitar with all of his worldly in his cart. He made such beautiful, yet sad music. I included a piece of sheet of vintage music to emphasize the musical theme.
I wanted to add some subtle texture, soI brought out the sewing machine on this one. It is also a great way to attach the ball trim. :0)
A close up of some of the stitching and layering.
This was my favorite project that I created with this kit! This terms "product spotlight" is the 7 Gypsies Artist's Printer Tray. The sentiment inside are words that I firmly believe in and want to live by. I thought it might be a good idea to place this in a main area of our home as a daily reminder.
Aren't these colors so great?!?

A little family monogram. yay

Before I announce the winner of the handmade giveaway I would like to thank all of you who visited my blog over this past weekend for all of your kind words. I hope that you had a great time participating in the blog crawl and found some inspiration on your travels. If you would like to see more of these types of giveaways, leave a comment and let me know what you might be interested in seeing in the future.
And now, onto the winner....
Remember this?

I used random integer to chose the winner.

Comment #48 :
Blogger djp said...

love these blooms!!! so ready for spring and these brighten my day!

Congrats djp! Email me your addy so I can get your Spring lovely's shipped of to ya!


Thanks for stopping by my friends.

5 comments:

DeAnna said...

Darn it!! I missed the giveaway! Brain fade!! LOVE that you are back to posting your LO's. They look awesome!!

dstandard said...

Beautiful work! Just love all of them!

Melonie said...

Totally love everything that you did with this kit!!

dstandard said...

Beautiful work with that kit!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love what you did, Tricia! That printer's tray is stunning!

 

blogger templates |