Tuesday, July 22, 2008

For my daughter

Today my angel turns 10 and I just can't believe it! It does not seem possible that it could have been so long ago. Here is a picture of us 10 years ago....

Wow, time flies for sure. It kinda freaks me out because it's going by so fast.
I made this layout for her. It is for a challenge blog that me and some friends are doing using the cards in the Elsie recipe box. The title is "Yesterday came suddenly". To me it is appropriate because it seems like only yesterday that we welcomed her into this world.

I also wanted to share a song here. This is the song that I used to sing to my baby girl while I rocked her to sleep. She loves this song and knows it by heart.


Okay, enough of the mushy stuff. Here is a layout I finally finished up.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Tricia

6 comments:

DeAnna said...

Wow she is 10. In the double digits. She will be in the double for the rest of her life. Isn't that crazy??? Your pages look great. I can't believe that pic of you 10 years ago. It doesn't even look like you!! Have a Happy day today!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, way, way too fast. Love the title. The layout is gorgeousness. I need to get mine done! I can't believe that picture of you! I know I've seen it and I know it happened but geez! Where's that shirt now?

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful young lady.
Happy Birthday to her.

great layouts.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

you bet.
good luck!
Sandra

Jen said...

tell your sweet girl we said happy b-day!
double digits! she is the real deal now!
and i have to giggle @ your face in that pic b/c my MIL refers to those as Kodak moments and i am like.."yeah...RIGHT." hee!
time goes by too fast!
man, we used to be younger, didn't we???

Chez said...

glad you are back.......love the LO girl! Congrats on makin it through 10 years *G*

 

blogger templates |