Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gettin' busy!

I have lots to share today, so get ready to be inundated with a flood of photos.

I made this card as part of my guest design work at Create My Keepsake using the gorgeous March kit.

These are my design team projects for Citrus Tree Studio using April's "Orchard Fresh" kit. The kit includes lots of Scribble Scrabble's Evelyn collection and some October Afternoon from their "Night Light" collection.




These are the result of my very first round robin with some friends.
The little card in the lower corner is one that I had given my mom when I was a little girl.





And last, but not least, is a digital page I did. For this one I wanted to focus on the journaling.


Alrighty, so I guess that's it for now, thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to brag....but you must know an awesome photographer in Kentucky! :)

DeAnna said...

Awesome post. You did some great cards missy!!! Way to go!!! I love the work you did for Citrus Tree. The LO's all look great and I like the Digi page. WooHOOO!! Thanks for making my trip an unforgettable adventure!

Jen said...

good, good stuff!!! i agree...y'all are totally hot!!! ;O)

Anonymous said...

I truly love those cards. It inspires me to want to make some. Way to go with the paper (refer to our previous conversation). And even though I'd seen the layouts, I love how you finished them off. The journaling on the last page is great....really summed everything up!

ellen s. said...

i want that citrus tree kit! great projects you were busy!

 

blogger templates |