Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just call me Sass-a-fras!

If you read my blog regularly, you know I ♥ Sassafras Lass. It used to be hard for me to cut into the patterned paper perfection that I have come to love & adore. I have long since over come that fear and want to share my most recent layout using my beloved Sassafras.


Lots and lots of hand cutting on these, and you know what? I enjoyed it! Seeing the little pieces splayed out on my table made me giddy! I thought the pictures of my mom went perfectly with the "Vintage Yummy" collection (one of my favorites to date).
Thanks for coming by and letting me share!
Tricia

8 comments:

DeAnna said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

YUMMY! This Layout is right there with your top 3. Oh my goodness. I love love love it. Great job!! Submit this thing away missy!!

Beautiful!!

Amy W. said...

wow Tricia! love this vintage feel and you really "work" sass very well! :)

have a creative day,

amy

ellen s. said...

that is just the most gorgeous layout.

Danielle Holsapple said...

um, yum. That is about all I can say! Just amazing work!

Anonymous said...

Love this layout Tricia. I'm such a sucker for heritage pages. The Sass stuff is perfect for this! Well Done!
~Amy Tara~
http://catchinghappiness.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

NUH-UH! That HAS to be submitted somewhere. Tricia, it's fabulous. Seriously, I'm super impressed with this one. I think it's great that it made you giddy seeing it all cut up on your table!

Jen said...

hee! looooove it! that is my favorite part--cutting up the busy papers like that!! cute, cute page!!! :D
oh, i am so lazy about posting my LOs these days. i do 'em and then i am like nah...go figure!

Tara Powell said...

This is PHENOMENAL, Tricia!!
I just saw it over on the Sassafras blog- congrats!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter :)

 

blogger templates |