Saturday, July 30, 2011

Epiphany Crafts and Best Creations in the house!

Hi all, it's me again! Today I am sharing some layouts I made for a swap between Epiphany Crafts design team and Best Creation Inc. I was given the entire "Travel Forever" line to play with! That worked out wonderfully for me since I had some photos of some of our summer excursions that I had yet to document.
This first layout is of Brad taking in the landscape at Stinson Beach. It just so happened to be a clear summer day on the typically foggy California coast line, so we were taking full advantage!
I call this one "Live in the spirit of adventure". He has such an adventurous spirit and love for life. It is one of the things that we have in common and something I hope that he never, ever loses. I feel like this picture sort of captures his adventurous side (especially since I know he had to hop a fence to be able to hike up to this peak)!
This picture is from that same day. It details some of our activities that day. We had a good time playing frisbee, flying the kite, boogy boarding and having a picnic on the beach.
This one is from when Brad's parents made their very first trip from Ohio out to California to visit! We had a great time showing them around San Francisco and succesfully exhausted them and ourselves in the process. lol We showed them the Palace of Fine Arts, The Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, Ghiradelli Square and dined at Alioto's just to name a few! See what I mean? Exhausting!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. If you get a chance stop by Epiphany Crafts and Best Creations and take a look at some of their newest offerings.

No comments:

 

blogger templates |