Monday, July 27, 2009

Christmas in July projects

Here are a few of the projects that I made for our crop at Citrus Tree Studio's Christmas in July.
This little guy is a "snow cone" project that I provided a tutorial for. Isn't he just the cutest little thing?

Here is the other tutorial that I provided instructions for. It's a matchbook cover that can be used to leave notes for Santa or for your child to write their wish list on. I keep one of these in my purse and jot down all of the kids' wants and wishes into it for gift ideas.

These are a couple of paper wreaths that I made as part of a challenge posted by another design team member. I think it is such a great way to use up some of that Christmas themed paper I had in my stash.


The origami tree on this card was part of a challenge posted by another design team member. I added some glitter and mica flakes to give it a snowy appearance.
It was so much fun to start celebrating Christmas a little earlier than normal this year. It also got me to thinking about different Christmas projects I could do this year!

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Nice Christmas projects!! Somehow I missed this post! The snowman is sooooo cute. Great idea for the gift giving ideas. Maybe I will make one someday...............LOL!

 

blogger templates |