Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Citrus Tree Studio Reveal!

Take a peek at what Cindy cooked up for Citrus Tree Studio's August kit! It is a beautiful combination of GCD Studios "Chic Bebe" and Jenni Bowlin's "Front Porch" collections. The kit also includes some goodies from Glitz, Making Memories, American Crafts, Maya Road and Basic Grey.
Here is a banner I made using the kit. I love the bright color combination's!

I used my Slice to cut out the shaped tags & letters from the patterned paper. I love the way it all coordinates together so nicely!
Here's a layout about my hubby. I recently got some old photos from my MIL and couldn't wait to use some of them on some layouts.
This one is about my nephew who recently moved out on his own. I can't believe he is all grown up. Can you see the cute little photo of him as a little boy to the right? hehe


Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

I really like that banner! Cute and bright and festive. Great nephew LO, love the blue pattern paper. So glad you did a LO of Dave's old photo already!! Good job!! BTW- The signature box is cute too!

 

blogger templates |