Friday, August 14, 2009

First day of school, again

Thursday marked the first day of the new school year for my kids. They are excited about the new experiences and adventures that await them this school year. They both really like their teachers and have made some new friends so things are off to a really great start! As is tradition I snapped some photos from their first day of school, but instead of sharing several of those I thought I would show you a photographic anthology of first day of school photos. :0)

2005~Kindergarten & 2nd grade


2006~ 1st & 3rd grade


2007~2nd and 4th grade

2008~3rd & 5th grade

2009~4th and 6th grade
Yes, they are growing up WAY too fast for my liking, but I am proud of who they are growing up to be.

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

WOW! I like the changes throughout the year. BTW-I like Tanner's hair. And Payton looks gorgeous!!

 

blogger templates |