Monday, August 8, 2011

Just can't get enough

Lately I have been creating with my stash of Authentique papers. I've got some new goodies from October Afternoon and American Crafts, but keep coming back to these paper! I just can't get enough. lol This layout is about me and a couple of friends I just love hanging out with: Suzy West & Gina Vaughan Lideros. I love hanging out with these ladies. We shop, eat, scrapbook and always end up laughing! I have such a good time whenever I am with these girls. Suzy's daughter Sierra took this photo of us outside of an Antique store in old Elk Grove on a recent outing. She has quite a set of photography skills for a little girl. I love this picture lots and wanted to do a layout to celebrate my friendship with these two. Thanks for visiting, have a happy Monday!


5 comments:

sarah said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! ...but it's a shame i'm not in that photo. being busy is a good and bad thing, no? ;)

can't wait to see you soon. i need to call you about the makeup thing. haha.

hugs,
sarah.

Gina Lideros said...

this is so pretty Tricia. I love how you added the Epiphany Bubblecaps and that cute frayed flower. Yes, it is a shame that miss Sarah is not in this pictue. I sense another get together and photo shoot coming up soon.

Melonie said...

Love it Tricia! Just beautiful:)

Suzy West said...

Love this layout you beautiful girl you!!!!! You are so talented!
LOVE YOU!!!

Unknown said...

So very pretty! Love the circles and the flower! The picture is very pretty too! :)

 

blogger templates |