Sunday, April 27, 2008

F-R-E-E that spell free

credit report dot com ba-by!

I love this commercial! It cracks me up every time I see it and we will walk around the house singing this song. I love how once they buy the car they are cruising in thier used sub compact playing thier instruments. You gotta watch till the very end though! I just LOVE the look on his face when he is done singing and he does his little head bob thing. Gets me every time! Enjoy, but be careful, you may find yourself humming this catchy little tune. Don't say I didn't warn you! :0)

9 comments:

sandra said...

its awesome to know someone else who loves these commercials! me and my two younger brothers loooove them. we run to the tv every time theyre on and one of them has it on his cell as a ringtone lol hahaha

Anonymous said...

You are obsessed with commercials lately. The head bob is the best part of it though...

DeAnna said...

I love these commercials. I like that one and the one where they are married but because her credit is jacked they live in an apartment! They are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

love how you love commercials...fun!

love your new addition to the blog with the slideshow...very catching!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these commercials, have you seen the one where he is working in fish resturant? HILARIOUS!

Fran

Patricia Roebuck said...

I didn't get to hang out with you long at Scrap, Etc., but that time we were at the SNL and you were singing, yeah, I can see you singing along with this crazy commercial ;) The face at the end is hilarious! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Yeah, you don't say those kind of things to women. We've found a new sushi place and enjoy the food and not have someone in our face!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I love that slide show. I may have to steal that idea!

DeAnna said...

Do you know how many times we have said we could do a reality tv show? I hear you!! It would be a riot!

Jen said...

hee hee! you can come scrap with me anytime, lovely!!! ;)
only we would hafta make it a really long scrap weekend! LOL!

 

blogger templates |