Thursday, August 21, 2008

What I've been up to

I finished these books. One while I was still on vacation and the other on Tuesday. It was a good series!


Wednesday was the kids' first day back at school. They are now in 3rd and 5th grade. I took so many pictures of them, here is one of my favorites.

That's about all I have to say today. I am feeling totally exhausted since we've come home from vacation. Hubby has been sick since we returned from vacation, so I have not been sleeping well. I am hoping to get "caught up" on the weekend.

9 comments:

deathbycaffeine said...

I've been spying those books for sometime now. I may really need to take a closer look.

- Marjorie
HarajukuChic @SIS

caro said...

thanks for popping in to visit my blog - love your banner!
Enjoy the new school year ....

Nat said...

so sorry to hear about your vacation. I'm reading the 3rd book right now - lol.

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

that is an awesome pic of your kids!!! love the red wall!!!
i haven't even started that series yet, but everyone says it's amazing....as soon as i finish the HUGE stack next to my bed I will get into it!
xo

undonegirl said...

I'm sorry Dave isn't feeling better yet. Hopefully everyone will be rested and well for your Sunday together!

D said...

That pic of Tanner and Peyton is Awesome!! I love the red background! Hope Dave feels better!

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

THanks so much for finding my blog! I love that you have blog about the Recipe Idea box! I will totally post em when I get done! don't you just LOVE this box?! HUGS1

lilibee said...

thank you for the sweet commenton my blog!!

Jen said...

i looooove the picture of your kids!
they are so adorable.
and those books...my oldest and all her friends love them!
she devours books...like i am talking less than 24 hrs to read that last one. sheesh!
hope your hubs is feeling better soon.
glad you are back all safe and sound!

 

blogger templates |