Saturday, September 6, 2008

Some scrappy goodness

Here are a couple of layouts I just finished today.

This one is about how I want my son to always remember who he is as he grows and never loose his sense of self.



This one is about my sweet daughter. Although she is at an age where, well, she's a pre-teen. Need I say more? Anyways, she is truly a lovely young lady with a beautiful and generous heart. I adore her.



That is all I have to share today. I am hoping to update tomorrow on the events of my birthday and my son's party. Stay tuned for more! :0)

Tricia

4 comments:

metrochic said...

beautiful layouts! happy birthday again, beautiful.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layouts! love them both. hope you had a great birthday!

cinnibonbon said...

I love your style! These layouts are hot.
Happy Birthday!!!!

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

those are both gorgeous!!! you really rocked that JB!!
xoxo
annie

 

blogger templates |