Monday, September 15, 2008

Thanks Gretchen!

My friend Gretchen posted a link on her blog to find out what year you belong in. She was 1999 I am 1986. I am not sure if I ever wore earrings like that or not, but I most definitely had sweatshirts that slouched off the shoulder "a la Flashdance"! Thanks for the laugh Gretchen.



You Belong in 1986



Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.


Just for fun I thought I'd show you what I actually looked like when I graduated from high school. Here I am in 1960, what do you think? LOL!

Actually this one is probably closer to what I looked like. What was I thinking?

Do it yourself on Yearbook yourself.com

~Tricia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are kidding me! Those pictures are hysterical. I got 1980....same description though. Funny.

DeAnna said...

Those pics are hilarious!!! I like the 1986 one!! I am out of time now but I will do the date thing when I get some time. Too funny!

Jen said...

LOL! great pics, homey!!!
i can't bring myself to do that.
i am too skeered! ha!

Courtney DeLaura said...

oh my gosh i have to yearbookmyself.
that is so fun! off to see what year i belong
in. Love your blog. thank you for your comment...
Court

Michelle McGee said...

Gosh, that was fun... I did it, too!

http://fromichelle.blogspot.com/

 

blogger templates |